1. Wash your extensions with a sulfate-free shampoo and a conditioner. Treat it as your own hair. Regular cleaning is very important.
2. Comb your extensions at least 2-3 times a day. Use a wide-toothed comb and be gentle. Do not pull too hard, it might damage your hair.
3. Sleep with a satin bonnet to ensure your hair is protected. This will ensure the durability of your hair extensions while keeping the style nice and neat.
4. Use a light weight oils only! This will avoid excessive product build up.
5. Use a heat protectant when styling with hot tools. Doing so will avoid heat damage to your hair.
1. Expose your extensions to salty or chlorinated water. Doing so could potentially harm your extensions like they would harm your natural hair.
2. Over process your extensions. If the hair has been over processed you may experience shedding, brittleness and dry hair. Please seek professional help.
3. Sleep with wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry otherwise it could cause dry, brittle and tangled hair.
4. Use excessive heat on your hair. Daily use of hot tools could cause long term damage to your hair.
5. Rub extensions together when washing hair. Always start from end to root when combing through your hair while washing.